- Where we quote callthrough rates, we believe (based on the web pages of the companies we list) that calls are charged at the indicated rate (in pence per minute) from a BT residential line.
- BT apply a call set-up fee of 13.87 pence (at the time of writing) for each chargeable call made.
- Other network operators' charges may vary.
- You can check rates from BT landlines using BT's document Prices for calls to Specialised Numbers from BT Residential Fixed Lines
- You must have the bill-payer's permission before using any of the services or callthrough access numbers listed on our pages.